Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Next Leg of the Journey...

I made my first day of school goal! Well, I was within a pound(ish), so I considered that a win (ish). I went back to school -30 lbs. I set my next goal and it will be a challenge! To reach my goal of 140 lbs, and a BMI in the normal/healthy range, I have about 14 lbs left to lose. Give or take a few ounces. I would like to meet my goal weight by Christmas, and the District Holiday Party Day is an excuse to get a new outfit, so I thought that was a good date. By December 17th, 2010, I plan to lose said 14 lbs.

That is 14 pounds in 14 weeks.

This will be a challenge. I will have to continue the daily battle to get up at 4:30 and work out. It remains a daily struggle to eat good healthy food and not shovel in the packaged fake food loaded with sugar.

By the way, if you want, you can do the math, but I don't feel bad telling the interloop how much I weighed at the beginning of this journey, or how much I weigh now. I am proud of my loss so far and celebrate the fact that my knees don't hurt so much anymore and I haven't had heartburn in a coon's age. So that said, I started at 183.5 lbs on April 4th, 2010. My 10% goal was to lose 18 lbs. I hung out there for a while over the summer. After a kick in the butt and adding Shakeology to my diet, I started losing again. So my first day of school weight was 153.(ish) lbs.

Wish me luck and I hope you, dear readers, have a healthy day full of veggies and whole grains, too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go!

Jamie said...

Keep it up, you'll make it no problem! Congrats!

Julie said...

Keep it up...you're in the home stretch!