Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Am Finally Bored

I haven't been bored for a long time. When I get a minute to myself, I usually stare at a wall, and this is surprisingly unboring. Today, however, I felt bored. Mike took AJ to his 15 month well check and I am going to a baby shower in about 45 minutes, so I have had over an hour to myself during which no one was napping, so I could be loud if I wanted to be. But after a bit, I found that I was wandering around looking for someone to play with.

Lunch will be served at this shower and I am excited about that, I must say. Brandy deserves a "kick ass" shower as I have heard it put, so I am sure her Girls will not disappoint. I charged my camera and packed PLENTY of kleenex in my purse. This occation has been a long time coming and I am honored to be attending...

No comments: