Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Parent teacher conferences





Here it is the end of another parent teacher conference day and almost none of my parents came to visit.  I am truly sad, however, I was able to play with and experiment with an iMac.  I have been slowly and rather haltingly beginning to understand the differences between this fabulous machine and Windows.  I do NOT mss windows...

And I have been having a grand time playing with Photo Booth...

Mike and I will have to take some snaps of us and AJ later this evening- more to come.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Morgan has been filling an album with these silly pictures. Maybe I need to find my inner kid and start playing~looks like fun!

HoopDee and DJ Vanilla Nice said...

I think that these photos are comopletely and totally entertaining. I wonder how the kids see us sometimes in their imagintions, I wonder if these pics match their visions. Also, hee hee on the way they were shot. I would have loved to have walked in midsho while you were photoing yourself glamshot style, sepia toned. Love them.
D

Alicia Adams said...

Too funny! DH just found the PB on his Mac last week and laughed his butt off for an hour playing with it. I need to find it on my new MBP at work this week when I'm hurtin' for a good guffaw. Great stuff!