Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Fun

We have had a busy few weeks here, and I have fallen behind a little bit. Here's a short list of our adventures.

Anthony, Katie and Kathy came over to play. Anthony is one year and 2 days younger than AJ. He is super fun.
We went to Founder's Days in Algonquin. There was a petting zoo (rather a pen full of baby animals to mill around in.) AJ loves animals and although he insisted on calling everything a dog, I think he got a lot out of the experience.








I have a haning pot of green beans on the deck. The plant is loaded with little mini beans and I can't wait for them to grow so I can eat them.


I have what is supposed to be grape tomatoes, but they are way to big, so I think the pot was marked wrong. They are suffering from some kind of creepy crawly crud, so I don't know if these beauties will find their way to my salad before they turn black and fall off.


Water is always fun, and AJ can be entertained for an hour or more in his baby bathtub and toys out on the deck. The "Deck" is really a very narrow and small balcony. This is the whole thing...but it serves us well.


I read that toddlers like to "help". Here is AJ "helping". It takes forever to get anything done, but he feels like he's contributing, I guess!

OK, I think that is it...Summer is rapidly coming to a close and I feel that it hasn't even started.

















No comments: