Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're Baaaack!



Actually we were back Sunday, but I have just crawled out of my post vacation funk. I made an iMovie. It can be found here if you have the inclination to watch my family vacation to New York fly by in 7 and a half minutes! If you watch it, I know you really love me. Ha Ha.

We did many things. Here are the highlights:

  • took a boat ride on Lake George
  • got yelled at by the Jackass in the Box neighbor up at the "camp"
  • swam in the lake
  • got reprimanded by more neighbors at the beach for digging a hole in the sand
  • ate ribs!
  • put puzzles together
  • made fun of Sara
  • bumped into each other in the kitchen repeatedly
  • hunted for grocery stores
  • had zero cell reception
  • read books (even Mike)
  • marveled at how expensive things are in New York
  • rode down and up mountain roads gripping the "Jesus Handle"
  • enjoyed the automatic doors on the Swagger Wagon. (AJ renamed it Rocket Car and he cried when we had to take it back to Enterprise.)
  • bet fake money on the ponies and won fake money
  • tasted spring/mineral waters all over town
  • spit out spring/ mineral waters all over town
  • drank wine with Sara

I know there is more- we had a fabulous time and AJ was a blast to have along. He was a real trooper in the car and he slept like a champ each night. It was so good to see Sara and Erin and Rory, too. I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I watched it all and I do love you! Love the choice in music! Glad you all had a great time.

Jamie said...

Hahaha! That was great! And I agree with Jessica, excellent sound and music choices. Gotta love those little iPhones!