Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkins and a Hayride and a lost and then found Phone

We went to Woodstock to get pumpkins. This time they were out in the field. We rode on a cow train and Mom lost her phone, but then found it again so all was well.

We found some good pumpkins and had a great time. AJ slept for 30 minutes in the car and is yelling about getting up out of his crib right now as we speak. So much for a nap. So much for family time as well, as Mike threw his back out and made an appointment in the city to get it "unhitched". He'll be back in hours and hours. I hope he comes back more comfortable and a little straighter.




I decided to roast veggies. I have Brussels sprouts and beets going now. My house smells like farts and dirt.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

My house smells like farts too, thanks to the incessant odor of cow dung covering the city of Appleton.

You look awesome, by the way!

Unknown said...

Look at how tiny you are!

HoopDee and DJ Vanilla Nice said...

I love a dinner that smells like dirt and farts! How was it- the dinner.