Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scrambled

I like this word. Scrambled. It fits many situations. You feel like scrambled eggs in the morning with a nice piece of toast and coffee. A ride on the Scrambler at Santa's Village was always fun until I threw up. Scrambling up your routine is fun when you're taking a relaxing vacation in a beautiful place.

Sometimes feeling scrambled sucks. Take, for instance, when your dear friends suffer an excruciating blow and they feel scrambled. I know a couple (2 couples, actually) of cool people who recently were dealt a crap hand. I sit now feeling scrambled myself. How do I support them when they don't really know what it is they need? I feel scrambled when I worry about hovering over D at work and asking (too often) if she's ok. I want to reach out to C but she is so far away in CA and wants us all to share "the normal stuff" of life with her. Scrambled.

I was scooting around FaceSpaceLand and saw that N and D are wondering what the heck is going on. I am too. If you know N and D, you know N can pretty much nail an emotion on the head.

Scrambled.

1 comment:

HoopDee and DJ Vanilla Nice said...

Ask, ask, ask and ask all you feel you wanna ask. N can nail an emotion on the head, surely. D, can with a whole lot of processing. Be our friend and make us giggle. We feel loved and that is the best thing ever. Gracias, dear one.