Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

When I was little I would make lists on Christmas Eve Day. You know, while I was waiting impatiently to go to the family party or for the family to arrive at our house. The lists had EVERYTHING on it so I could get crazy satisfaction in crossing off the little things. Brush teeth- check. Eat breakfast- check. Watch a show- check. Decorate doll house with paper tree- check. Eat snack- check.

Each little thing crossed off meant that the party was getting closer and Christmas was really here. I did not make a list today-which is odd because I make a list everyday, but there was not much to do except keep AJ happy and go to Target to get veggie tray items. So now he's napping and I am blogging and the dishes are washing and the laundry is drying and I am still impatiently waiting for Christmas to come.








No comments: