Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Decorations- The Finished Products and Various Other Delicious Doings

AJ and I are home today on this rainy and cold Good Friday. Melba's Daycare is closed even though school is not- grumble grumble- so I decided to take a personal day and have at it.

We have may things we started a few days (weeks?) ago and now after a whirlwind morning of projects, we are done. All I have left is cleaning.

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Easter Egg Garland with Paint Sample Cards
Glitter Eggs a la Martha Stewart and Quail Eggs a la Lola and Lolo
AJ brushed glue on each egg and then rolled it in the glitter LIKE A BOSS!
We used Icing Colors to do these...

Tonight I plan on church, then an early bedtime. Tomorrow after an early workout, I clean. Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE all your Easter Projects! You've got some major creative talent!

P.S. GLITTER EGGS!!!