Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail




AJ and I will be doing some crafting in the coming weeks. I saw some great ideas on some blogs I forgot to bookmark, so sadly I cannot post pictures of the original ideas- but one is a paint sample egg garland. Google it and I am sure one of the many instruction pages I saw will pop up. We went to Lowe's and I raided the sample thingy and spread them out on color order. I printed an egg template and cut out the eggs to include all three colors on the sample, but not the words on them.

I will next punch holes and string them on the garland. But that is next time...I will post finished products later.

We will also be making glitter eggs. I may be embarking on this adventure while AJ is taking a nap.

While our friends Hannah and Rachel are here, we want to dye eggs with icing paste. They come out the BEST colors!

I am excited for Easter decorations, springtime cheer and the countdown to SUMMER VACATION! 50 some odd days left and I can feel each one stretching out before me like a long unendurable journey fraught with danger and uncertainty. (I just read a very dramatic book, so I'm feeling literary. Beg Pardon...)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Super cute idea. I'd love to see your finished garland.