Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shoozapalooza

Bogs Boots (the picture links to the source)
Sometime in the recent past, AJ became a little boy. I mentioned this a few times, I believe. Anyway, this is hard for any mother to embrace - especially if his is the only baby/toddler/boy progression she will experience (sorry mom). So I have been prolonging the inevitable and not gotten him good shoes/boots recently. I apparently have been jamming his now SIZE 9.5 feeties in size 8 shoes/boots. The lady at the store said he should be wearing a 10. A 10! Thanks to Lolo and Lola, AJ was able to get a pair of church shoes, new gyms that have velcro that actually sticks (they light up, too. They have Lightsabers on them), and a new pair of Bogs boots. I was not sold on Bogs, but after having a pair for him that he was only able to wear a few times, I will purchase these again and I will recommend them to friends. They are really good boots.

Stride Rite Star Wars Dueling Lightsaber Shoes (the picture links to the source)
Now that he's wearing these really big shoes for his really big feeties, he looks even older. So I put him in his new feetie jammies he got from Gramma Betty this Christmas and he doesn't look so old to me now. And he still loves his Blankie...

No comments: