Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Bickham Christmas Eve

I am going to make a Christmas movie, as I am known to do. But here is a sneak peek at the craziness that was the Bickham Christmas Eve party 2011. We missed the Voras side, of course- but they are awaiting Cori's baby in MN, so we can excuse them.

Quotes that we won't ever forget, although we might want to:

"Excuse me Aunt Elaine, may I please have Uncle Rich's underpants?"

"Martha Stewart's Topless Christmas Special!"

"Do you have that in the key of C?"

Here are just a few pictures that made the night memorable.

My cousin Laurie and Special Guest Star Sir Elton John

Me. I am memorable.
Uncle Rich's model train and Jessica and her fancy camera.

The 7 Up garbage can.



All of this and more will be documented in my movie and
I will play nice music, so stay tuned. I need a nap now, though.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those quotes are priceless. Certain to top the list of "Top Ten Things You Never Expect To Hear on Christmas Eve". Great times.