Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Just Woke Up...

So I decided to do another blog post. After all, I have a lot of time to make up for. Plus, we have only one more day of Spring Break before the last weekend of Spring Break starts, so there you have it.
We flew a kite the other day. Mike and I had ore fun than AJ did. Being 4 and all, he did not have the finesse one needs to fly it. But it was a Pirate Kite and it was pretty cool. It was cool enough for me to capitalize it there, did you see that?

This morning we took AJ to the Doc to see about his frequently bloody nose. He has had one bloody nose about every day, sometimes more than once a day. I figured it is caused by allergies and that was confirmed by the Doc. He will now take a pill a day, squirt saline up there, and use his vaporizer at night every night. After the Doc, we went to Red Robin because...it was there and it's good.

There is an old plastic rabbit in the Easter decorations around the house. He and AJ shared a ridiculously artificial looking chocolate donut after nap this afternoon.



Then he read the paper with Mike.

No comments: