Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Trainapallooza

Back in February, AJ was having a bad behavior time. I had no context, and therefore no ability to deal with this, as he has been pretty much an angel since the day he was born. (Lucky me.) So my lovely and talented cousin who is lucky to be a mom, too, had some interesting tips and things to share. She gave me books... AJ likes these a lot.
She also shared a ton of Thomas tracks and trains with us. I have been blessed with generous friends who have children who loved trains, too. So armed with these new "treasures" we made the TREASURE CHEST! Ta Da.

After 5 successful days of no lying, hitting, being mean, or time outs, AJ gets a trip in there to pick out a new fun treasure.

The great part is that his older trains have new ways to play and his Chuggers from his Chuggington set can join in the fun, too. He loves to pull out the sets he hasn't played with in while and make new "towns".








No comments: