Monday, April 28, 2008

Teeth? Food? Snow in late April?

AJ woke up last night at 1:30 am. He fought going back to bed until 3:30 am when I abandoned the rocking chair for the comfort of my bed with him tucked in my "craw" and we slept fitfully until 5:30 am. A small thought keeps creeping in my head. Could he be teething? Could my tiny newborn babe who was born a mere 4 months and 3 weeks ago be cutting a tooth? If this is the case, what do I do now?

Another thought keeping me awake at night is when to begin feeding him solids. We both are very happy nursing. (You know I always thought ladies nursing toddlers was weird, but I may be one of those moms...but I digress. ) I went to my breast feeding mother's group (boob group) and asked if I was waiting too long if I waited until 6 months. The long and short of it was no, I can wait until I'm ready, so that is what we'll do. It was nice having validation that I wouldn't starve him if I waited a bit.

On another note, I dug out my fun summer shoes last week! After all it was 80 something on Friday. It snowed this morning. Bummer.

No comments: