Monday, June 30, 2008

Miss you, Daddy!

Mike left for an extended business trip to Florida this morning. AJ and I are sad, but we have to make the best of it, I guess.
AJ is crawling all over the place and very interested in all things dangerous. His first tooth made an appearance this morning, too! After our adventures in Babywearing at DePaul last week (more on that in another post), he is coming down with what sounds like a case of kennel cough. And if that wasn't enough, he gave up sleeping. Naps were always a problem, but now he has given up all sleep-daytime or otherwise.
So this makes Daddy being gone extra hard on Mama. Besides that fact that he is, of course, her favorite person and her bestest friend...Maybe AJ and I will make a paper chain to count down the month like I do at school for my class. It always seems to make things go faster!

No comments: