Wednesday, June 18, 2008

'Puter Time

I love the internet. Where else can you find a recipe for braised shortribs, a list of past presidents with curly hair, and view some lady's collection of trolls all in a span of a few minutes? I have a group of internet friends I call the "Invisifriends" as I have not actually met any of them in real life. I met them over a year and a half ago when we were all going through a tough time, so we decided to get through it together. I have "talked" to these women almost everyday from October 2006 to now. I look forward to logging on to see how everyone is doing, what cool things new babies are doing, what everyone is making for dinner, or read some funny stories.

Not only do I enjoy logging on, but AJ has learned that the Invisifreinds are pretty important to Mama and he wants in on the action. He is learning to crawl and I have found the perfect tool to help him practice his new abilities. Watch the video to see his mad skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life as you know it IS OVER.