Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Albandias wooped it up big time at the district Holiday Party last night. I had a hard time finding an outfit that looked presentable and worthy of accompanying my "back in black" attired husband- but after 3 or 4 attempts, I found something- er - comfortable"ish".

We ate meat, potatoes and brocolli (all very good) and talked a little shop, a little life, a little gossip. Ask me about Crazy Side Hair...please. I channelled Jan Palumbo and had a Kalhua and cream after dinner. I danced with people, Mike made some boy dates and a fun time was enjoyed until the tireds took over and we headed home to bed. Here are some shots (I regrettably missed some of my favorite picture subjects like the Gorzynskys and Jen B in her rocking SIZE 6 dress...) but my 3 fans may enjoy a peek into the night.

Kathy and I and Mary, Mary, Barb and Louise

Jason and Rachel Cole
Kathy and Aldo Risolvo

Diane Randolph and Noah Phipps





2 comments:

Mrs. Choudhary said...

Looks like everyone had fun!! Sorry I missed it!

Lynn said...

Tag your it for a Meme! Please see my blog for the rules and details. Have fun with it!