Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot Day, Cool Water

We spent the day in Algonquin in the kiddie pool. AJ wanted to visit Bailey and I wanted to visit my parents...or was it the other way around?
Papa Rog put the pool in the sun in the morning, so the water wasn't too cold. It was a real scorcher, and I asked Papa Rog if he had any popsicles in the freezer, as he always has a stash of treats in there. He said no, but a few minutes later told Gram Betty and me that he "had to run to the store." He came back a few minutes later with AJ's first ever popsicle. Papa Rog is a great guy!

Papa Rog dug into the archives in the basement and came up with another doosy...Watch the video and see if you remember this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah A.J grew up sooo fast. This is Kameliya. My brother David hates the water. he is soooo scared to go inside the pool he starts screaming and crying. I was laughing when i saw how much fn A.J was having and immediately thought of my brother!
Well i just wanted to see whats up Mrs.Albandia!!!! Have an awesome summer!!!