Saturday, April 17, 2010

Personal Shopping Plug

My friend Katie is helping me with Operation Fat Girl Slim. She gave me a meal plan and even DID MY SHOPPING. That is the spectacular part. When I am accountable to someone else for my eating and working out, I tend to have more success. So I dialed it up a notch and figured that if she went to all that trouble to do that for me, I better get my butt in gear and show her I can do it. If you are interested in having your own personal attention from her, let me know and I can set her up to contact you! Either leave me a comment here, email me or write on my Facebook wall.

Katie Schaefer Choudhary

Katie Schaefer Choudhary Oh yes, I am starting my personal shopper business as well. If you are a busy person who doesn't have time to grocery shop, message me and I'll give you the details. You just need to email/phone in your grocery list to me and I'll do it all for you.


She is very knowledgeable about special dietary restrictions as her son has food allergies. She is kind and generous and is a child of God I am blessed to know!

No comments: