Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 2- OFGS

I will not mask my disappointment. I will also not lie about my sneaky food habits. I only lost .5 lb this week. I exercised 6 out of 7 days, and I ate all the right foods in the right portions. So I was hoping for a bit more this week. I also noted that I was hungry. This led to 2 "bad" days. Wednesday I ate too much and I didn't feel good the rest of the day. Thursday I ate too much bread and ate popcorn on a field trip. Oops. But I gotta get real- I like that stuff and there is not room in my life for such a strict regimen that does not allow me to eat some of the things I like. I just have to work on stopping after the right serving size.

This is my new focus for the week.

As far as my knees go, they are feeling almost back to normal. Coach Kenny is making the girls and me jog before our weight training after school. This should be interesting...I hope I don't spend the weekend with bags of frozen veggies on my legs again.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh man, I totally understand. Keep it up because at least it's something. Are you journaling? I'm not and probably won't for a while.

As far as the hunger goes, try seeds and nuts for fillers, as well as hummus and veggies. We're on our way!