Sunday, January 1, 2012

Healthy New Year!

As my 2012 starts, I want to set some goals and recommit to my healthy eating/exercise plan. I have been off my rocker with eating lately, so it's time to buckle down and get back into a habit that I had down pretty well not so long ago!

Some of the fun workouts I do:

Meets at the Cong. Church of Algonquin at 6:00 pm every Monday (except the 2nd Monday of the month) Childcare is available for $1.00 per child.


Booya!

Punching, kicking, dancing. So fun. A good place for beginners.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. Strength training for people who don't like heavy lifting.
Chalene makes it seem like a treat.
When I started to use Shakeology in July 2010, I thought I would do so for a short time to see if it made any difference. It is pricey, I won't lie- but I can't believe how much if a difference it has made for my gut. So I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach. I get a discount of sorts and it helps a little bit. So if you are interested in trying any of the products that I have used or want a sample of Shakeology, I can help you out!

No comments: