Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinteresting

So I joined Pinterest. If you haven't, you need to. I mean, you should join only if you REALLY LOVE AWESOME STUFF. Here is some of that awesome stuff right here.

My family will be doing a Valentine Family Project that is a combo Family Celebration/Pinterest find that I thought was really cute. AJ will pick a heart on a straw Feb 1-14 and we will do the activity together. Then on Valentine's Day, I will make a special dinner (and by make I mean order Lou Malnati's pizza) and we will eat on red plates. Or at least use red napkins because I already have those.
Thank you, Rev. Brian and Mrs. Sally Cope for lending me this book!
I am back on the weight loss wagon. Well, I am waiting at the station for the wagon. Then I will haul my big butt on it. And the wagon will slowly go forward. With me on it. Hanging on. Mike will be on the wagon too. His jar of rocks is the short one. Mine is the tall one and there are 20 some rocks in there. The one that says, "Pounds Lost" represents my loss so far and I can't ignore those pounds. I earned them. There are 30 something (I know exactly how many) in there, by the way.
I am also using menu planners to make my family decent food. Some of it is downright yummy, in fact. We will be eating them in portion controlled fashion and with lo-cal ingredients. I haven't told Mike that part yet (Shh).

No comments: