Friday, June 15, 2012

The Time I was Cleaning Out the PC

Our laptop is coming to the end of it's life, so I decided that I should move/delete/laugh about the files I have on it to the F drive "Brain" that Mike has for us.  I ran across some really old pictures I thought I would post here so I have them for later in case the fit hits the shan.  And some of them are classic. 

Classic Phippolphs but check out how much hair....Diane had. 

This is the social worker at my school.  Talk amongst yourselves...

This is my husband.
I can't remember the occasion, but it's an oldy but goody of work peeps.  You know who you are.
 
O.M.G.  on many levels: level one is look how small Sue's kids are.  Level 2 is what in world is going on with me.  Level 3 is that we were at the JellyBelly factory, you should go.

Me, Steph and Macy.  Macy is the one hiding under Steph's shirt.

The Albandias on 12/3/07

AJ after his eviction.  I mean RIGHT AFTER.  All full of goo and stuff.  Yuck.

Kathy, Anthony, AJ and Katie before there even was a Zeppe.

I can't believe they were ever so small.  Summer of 2009.

OOO.  Goodness.  Fun times at the petting zoo at Founders Days

We went to the racetrack.  I was OVER IT about 10 minutes after we got there.

Christmas in case you weren't sure.  Ha.

Thanksgiving.  What are we looking at?

AJ having a grand time on his first birthday. December 2008

Cake. I look like I have consumed many cakes already.
 Well, that's all the trips down memory lane I can take for a day.  Back to deleting stuff. 

No comments: