Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You Better Pet That Cow Again If I Spent $8.00 To Get In Here

When I was a girl, Randall Oaks Park was the place to go.  I remember sledding, eating, and running around the hills there.  I do not remember, however, the petting zoo costing
$4.00 PER PERSON 
to enter.  It is not a huge petting zoo, either.  I mean, you can't even pet the horses.  You have to buy the food extra and it is in this tiny bag it's not even worth it.  

But being a sucka for my kid, we went today and I shelled out the $8.00 and we went in to pet stuff.  But if you know AJ, you know that he doesn't like all the stuff that he says he likes, petting stuff included.  So I petted stuff and he ran around asking to go play in the playground.




The blue sky, this deer, and watching AJ have fun made the high price tag worth it.  I guess.

No comments: