Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hooked

AJ and I have been obsessed with watching this bear on the internet. Here's the story: The North American Bear Center rigged up a "Den Cam" in this bear's cave. She is a 3 year old Black Bear named Lily.

Anyway, she is due to give birth any minute. Although watching a bear sleep and occasionally scratch is as interesting as watching paint dry, we keep checking in when we come home from Ms. Melba's.

We like bears.

Check her out. Thousands of people love Lily. So many, in fact, that the server crashed tonight as she began her labor. Here are 2 links so you can have a little peek at one of God's many miracles. Visit Bear.org or WildEarth.TV and go to the den cam.

photo.php.jpg


Photo is from WildEarth.TV and is a screen capture of the den cam that someone posted on Facebook.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was going to ask if she moves, but I just saw her face...so cute! She seems very restless. Hope I can pull myself away tonight.