Saturday, January 16, 2010

hUGGable


Lola and Lolo came over the other night with a present for AJ.

Here's the backstory: on Christmas, Uncle Chris gave Lola a LOVELY pair of UGG boots. I was envious of her feet. She likes them a lot and they are really comfortable for her while she works at the hospital. So when they came over with a mini pair for AJ, I was REALLY envious. His little tootsies look so cute in there all snuggled up. He looks like a celeb kid when he is wearing them. (It is a good thing he likes them as he has developed a new hatred of socks.)

While AJ and I were hanging out the other night, Lola and Lolo stopped by with eggrolls, pasta, and my very own pair of chocolate "classic tall" UGGs. I have to admit, I always thought they looked a little weird, but putting your foot into one is like wrapping your foot in a warm, soft, cloud of loveliness. Love em or hate em, they are one comfortable shoe. Thanks Lola and Lolo!

AJ was wearing his the other night playing his fave game on my fancy know-it-all phone and I thought he looked cute. In a real ostentatious and snooty way, but cute all the same.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ummmm... cutest picture ever!