Sunday, January 31, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday...

AJ celebrated his second birthday at the CRC's Creative Activity Room. It was big fun. I am too tired to give the blow by blow- but I am sad to see I did not take nearly enough pictures of all of our friends. It was great to see the people we see often, and visit with the people we don't see often enough. It was loud, warm, and a sort of sticky party. But that's the way AJ likes stuff.

Mike is in charge of bath this evening and just reported a major bruise. I wonder how many others will be discovered tonight!

The cake held a special treat inside.

Ta Da! Worth the four hours it took to make.


The Coles (Wake up, Hannah.)

The Choudharys

Lisa, Nicholas and Marina

Uncle Chris, Daddy and Uncle Joe

The ball pit was a big hit.

A big dolphin stopped by. I don't why. I did not pay for that option.


Coloring and eating. Eating and coloring.



The Albandia Family

Overall, a hit. Now, I sleep.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That looked like way to much fun. And the giant dolphin... oh my.

How did you make that cake?!