Saturday, July 3, 2010

OFGS Update

Whew. It's been a hard month in fitness land. I finished ChaLean Extreme Burn Phase and will begin Push Phase on Tuesday. I did well and kept with it. I see my arms getting a tiny bit more defined, but you can't tell really. Well, I can tell so I guess that's something. On June 5, I hit my 10% weight goal which was 18 pounds. However, I have only lost another .5 pound since then. All month I weighed the same. As disheartening as that is, I know that I just have to keep going.

Push Phase entails lifting even heavier weight, but I only must do 6-8 reps. The weight must be heavy enough to feel like I cannot possibly do any more than 8.

So to recap, I met my goal of finishing this phase, but did not lose any more weight. So I guess I broke even!

My new goal is to be more careful with calories and finish Push Phase without getting a hernia. (Can women get those?)

Interested?

1 comment:

Mrs. Choudhary said...

I'm proud of you! Push through it this month.