Thursday, July 1, 2010

What Did Moms Do Before YouTube?

Oh yeah, I remember. Moms played with the kids. I try but AJ is really into trains. I mean REALLY INTO them. The minute he wakes up he want to see trains. The only toys he drags out of his baskets these days are the trains. And yesterday I was tired of trying to make up new train games. Judge me if you must, but we spent the better part of an hour watching freight trains on YouTube. Thank goodness there are those rather odd birds who stand and record trains going by. Just trains. Nothing special.

AJ loved it. In 15 or 20 years, I bet he'll be one of those rather odd birds who just stand there and record trains going by.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well you should see my favorites on Youtube on my iPhone. Forget watching it on the computer, what are moms doing without iPhones.

Unknown said...

Liz
My son is obsessed with "guys". Action figures but of course the two inch tall, easy to lose variety. this year at the community garage sale he decided to sell some and I cried! Our house will be so much neater when he only carries and iphone and wear headphones as his brother does.