Sunday, December 27, 2009

December Baby Buddy Birthday

The folks at And Then There Were Three threw Anthony a birthday party. AJ wore his new duds and had a great time looking at the Elmo balloon ("Elno Loon") attached to one of the gifts. He ate pizza, cheese and a chocolate chip cookie. He gave Anthony some books, one of which may have made me cry when I picked it out- but I will never tell.

They live on campus at Lewis University. Katie's husband, Mush, is the Director of Residence Life over there. Because of this prime location and the fact that the campus is closed for holiday break, they threw the party in the student union. VERY COOL. In the lower level, they have a mini bowling lane, arcade, and many couches. AJ enjoyed all of these things. It was also neat to see Katie as I miss teaching with her. Mush makes a mean LIT. Very smooth. If you ever get the pleasure of meeting the "Three", ask him to mix you one.

My pictures are all out of order and I really wish to sit here and reminisce with myself about the goodness of that LIT, so I am not going to ruin that my re-ordering them.


Bowling with Daddy


Smooth.


While I sipped, AJ bowled.


Rose helped!


Mama and AJ


Anthony eating cake- an allergy free cupcake. Looked mighty good.



Anthony and Katie played with Autopino, our little mouse that rides in a car.


The Birthday Boy!

No comments: