Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pinstriped

Since I work, I miss out on some of the fun things that the group of mommies do. AJ and I were so glad we got to go out to Pinstripes for Mom and Tot bowling. Lisa and Nick, Jessica and Hannah, Val and Charlotte, and Tanya and Ruby met us out there for the fun.

Pinstripes really has a nice set up, and I will be going back there for some food and bowling sans toddlers in the future. We paid $5 and got shoes, fruit, yogurt and coffee included. AJ picked a sporty blue 6 lb ball and away we went. They put up the bumpers and gave us a ramp so the little people could hit the pins.


Good thing the bumpers were up...


AJ spent most of his time trying to figure out how the ball return worked.


"I'm waiting cuz it's Charlotte's turn."


The cutest part was all the little tiny bowling shoes on little tiny feet.


No comments: