Friday, July 1, 2011

A Trip Back To When Times Were Simpler

If you were to sit at in my parent's office, you would be transported back in the time machine called "The Desk". Let's all travel together, shall we?

You can calculate how long it will take your DeLorean to reach 88 MPH using the adding machine.
There is no way this flux capacitor can reach 1.21 gigawatts of anything. It gets too hot if you close the door in the desk, and the card reader is broken. (It may have a thingy you put floppy disks in, too.)

Marty might have a hard time reaching Doc on the Princess-like-plug-in-the-wall-CORDED phone.
Hmmm........
Just sayin' that this monitor looks familiar. Same size and shape, same questionable screen quality...

I hope you enjoyed your trip to back in time with me today. As much as that office makes me cringe when I'm trying to use the INTERNET EXPLORER, Mom and Dad's is a great place to go and I am lucky that they let me hang out there as often as they do. I just have to remember to watch out for Libyan Nationalists who want me to build them a bomb...

No comments: