Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OFGS- Chalene


So my weight loss is going along well. I have lost 16 pounds, give or take a 1/2 pound. I am wearing all the clothes that I was not able to wear! I have slacked off on the working out, however. My knees are really bothering me and as much as I hate to admit it, I think a trip to the doctor is necessary.

But I planned to get back into a routine to challenge myself to lose another 10 this summer. VERY DO ABLE! I don't go back to school until September 13, so I bet I can lose a little more than that. My friend Katie has been very successful doing ChaLean Extreme, so she shared the DVD set with me and I started that on Monday. So far, I really like it. Chalene Johnson makes me want to work harder than Jillian Michaels does. I feel that Chalene "likes" me. I get the impression that Jillian really may not like people. I don't think I will get bored with this program either, as there are lots of things to do and it changes pretty regularly.

Farmer's markets, gardens, and lots of time to surf around recipe sites will make cooking good food a priority this summer, too. Mike mentioned that eating better is making weight "fall right off of him". After I killed him for that comment I weighed his severed body parts and found that he is, indeed, leaner. Well good for him.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha! Made me laugh out loud. Good for you. Am also trying to do something before September. Neck not knees is my problem.