Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Fun Day Camp- Lift off!

AJ went to Beth Tikvah Congregation for his first day of Summer Fun Day Camp. We talked about it all through breakfast and I reminded him that I was not going to be staying with him, but he would have a great time and I said what I say to him every time I leave him at Ms. Melba's-"When Mommy goes, Mommy always comes back."

He was interested in the trains on the teacher's tee shirt. This was my signal. While they investigated the train on the shirts and the trains in the play area, I made a quick exit. I took a picture of his little cubby. Hannah's cubby is right next to his. Do you see his little sneaks peeking out on the bottom?
This is his classroom. That is his teacher and her name is Ms. Elise. They were reading.
AJ was happy to see me and we picked up his mail in his cubby and headed home.
He was stinky, sweaty, and talkative. He looked kind of tired, too.
Upon our return home, he wanted juice and to "Watch the trains!" so we relaxed a little. Then he got his second wind and we went out to play.

2 comments:

HoopDee and DJ Vanilla Nice said...

This is so suber ( letter that should be there is broken) and suber suber sweet. Cogratulations!

Liz said...

Your P is broken? Bummer. But funny, too!