Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where Did My Day go?


I'll tell you where it went. I spent TOO MUCH TIME playing "Words With Friends" on my iPhone with Katrina, Katie, Aunt Elaine, Kitch and Jessica. And all of them beat me. Almost all of them.

I sat for too long looking for the places I can get the most points, words I could make with Q but no U, ways to steal Js, Zs and Xs, ways to make more than one word at once, (JESSICA...) and searching in vain for 2 letter words with V.

I need more games. Do you have an iPhone? I'm AJsMama. Play with me!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm adding you-finaledition.
I became officially addicted a week ago and have a total of one win...a forfeit. Stealing letters???? Guess I need to read up on strategies.

Jessica said...

You have become a formidable opponent! Keep up the good work, lizzy kate! You'll master the two-words-at-once bonus, don't you worry. I'm trying to master the three-words-at-once issue. And if you figure out the two-letter-V issue, let me know. I say we rebel and call Webster's and start creating words when we need them. Like XV and QJ.